ACT! and Accounting
Integrate Act! with your Accounting Package to streamline your Invoicing and Payments!
ACT! and MYOB
This provides ACT! users with the ability to view MYOB customer card record information from within ACT!, as well as the ability to enter / update card details in MYOB from ACT! It's the first ever link between ACT! and MYOB Products* that allows for creation of invoice, quotes, and sales orders direct from ACT!
ACT! and MYOB Products* is an ACT! plug-in. When installed it operates as a Tab within the contact detail view within ACT! In addition it provides a new menu item within the Tools menu in ACT! The application can work for multi-user or single users.
- Import MYOB customer cards into ACT!
- Export ACT! contact records as customer cards to MYOB
- Link any ACT! contacts to an MYOB customer card record
- Update an MYOB card details from within ACT!
- Create a new customer card in MYOB from an ACT! record with the click of a button
- View quotes, customer purchase orders (sale orders) and sale invoices of an MYOB card from ACT!
- Create quotes, customer purchase orders (sale orders) and sale invoices from within ACT!
- View aged receivables from ACT!
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB Products* has the same system requirements as ACT! Compatibility The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB Products* is compatible with the following versions of ACT!: (the link is compatible with both the standard and premium versions)
- ACT! 9
- ACT! 10
- ACT! 11
- ACT! 2010
- ACT! 2011
- ACT! 2012
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB Products* is compatible with the following versions:
- MYOB Accounting 17,18, 18.5
- MYOB Accounting plus 17,18, 18.5
- MYOB Premiere 11,12, 12.5
- MYOB Premiere Enterprise 5,6, 6.5
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB Products* is compatible with windows vista and 64bit Windows operating systems. Note: Although the link is compatible with 64 bit windows and windows Vista, some versions of ACT! may not be compatible, please consult your ACT! documentation or ask your ACT! consultant for details.
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB Products* is compatible with the following versions of the MYOB - ODBC write back drivers:
- NZ ODBC 8 and NZ ODBC 7
- AU ODBC 8 and AU ODBC 7
ACT! and QuickBooks
ACT! and QuickBooks is a simple plug-in application that allows you to combine your existing financial and non-financial customer information to create a 360° customer view from within a single application.
This 'front to back office integration' amalgamates customer information (datasets) and brings together disconnected processes - such as the estimate-to-order and order-to-cash cycle. It's the first fully integrated link for ACT! and QuickBooks, and allows for the creation of estimates, orders and invoices direct from ACT! - creating a complete and accessible customer history for all staff to use.
Where customer data is not integrated effectively, business process are usually punctuated by errors, delays, manual intervention and paperwork. This will impact negatively on overall customer service as well as increase transactional costs on an exponential basis.
But one small link will see ACT! and QuickBooks users reaping the benefits of a fully integrated CRM application, enabling them to:
- Manage customer relationships more effectively
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase profitability
- Achieve competitive advantage
If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 791 327 or Email Us